I’m excited to let you know that we have completed the work of merging Reliam, Stratalux, and G2 Tech Group. The result is a united and now fully integrated managed cloud services provider and consultancy that has already proven more than the sum of its parts.
As of today, we are Mission.
Mission will provide you with the full breadth and depth of Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure management and optimization capabilities that have been accumulated from the three distinguished and thriving cloud service providers it was born from. I’m also proud to highlight our growth since these mergers first took effect earlier in 2018, including a doubling of our customer base to nearly 200 organizations across different industries and a more than 3x increase in personnel standing ready to achieve our customers’ public cloud transformation, migration, and optimization goals.
What this means for you as our customer is that the services and consultations you receive will only become more robust and finely-attuned to your specific cloud needs and long-term visions. Mission now features a coast-to-coast geographic presence, and is able to support your enterprise with a rare breadth of AWS and Azure technical and strategic proficiencies, delivered by an expert team of cloud operations professionals and solutions architects holding more than 90 AWS certifications. Mission is an APN Advanced Consulting Partner as well, with Competency Partner status in DevOps, Healthcare, and Life Sciences, along with deep domain expertise to assist enterprises in media entertainment, mobile gaming, digital media, education, consumer goods, marketing, ecommerce, and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) verticals.
We’re also proud to feature an updated and enhanced cloud services offering. This array of powerful managed and professional services has been carefully designed to relieve enterprises from the burdensome duties of cloud management and optimization, and enable a purer focus on building great applications and achieving business growth goals. Mission offers:
- Managed Cloud Services 24x7x365 support, adherence to current best practices, auto-maintenance, advanced monitoring, managed backups, and expert consultation.
- Managed DevOps IT roadmapping, accelerated deliveries, advanced and rapid support, CI/CD, and long-term consulting.
- Managed Security real-time data monitoring, compliance enforcement, data archiving, AI/ML protection, and attack mitigation.
- Managed Application Performance real-time metrics, proactive performance management, and alert response.
- Professional Services AWS Well-Architected Reviews, migrations, configuration management, architecture, best practices implementation, cloud transformations, and strategic consulting.
- Cloud Optimization detailed spend attribution, best practices benchmarking, cost optimization, and simplified invoicing.
Lastly, we chose the name Mission because we are dedicated to understanding each of our customers’ major business goals and specific cloud needs – and make their mission our own. Our company operates under the tagline “Mission – Let’s Achieve Yours.” The Mission team comes to work every day eager to apply our cloud expertise to transform our customers’ businesses.